Twiggs meth bust lands three in jail | News
Twiggs County deputies arrested three people after a meth bust at a home on Highway 80.
According to a news release, Michael Grimsley of Twiggs County, Michael Mosley and his wife Debra Mosley of Bibb County were arrested and charged with criminal attempt to manufacture methamphetamine.
The sheriff's office served a search warrant after receiving tips about a meth lab operating on Hwy 80, about two miles before the Bibb County line, Chief Deputy Billy Boney says. Deputies say they found chemical items commonly used to make meth.
Upcoming Events near Twiggs
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Trash Making Money, Power
- Russell Pkwy repaving could continue for two weeks
- Robins Federal Credit Union Blood Drive could saves over 95 lives
- Group intends to give away 2,000 backpacks filled with school supplies this Friday.
- City says those conducting a traffic study for the intersection need an extension.