Lottery Jackpots Jump to $139M and $222M | News
After no winners from last week's drawings, the Mega Millions is up to $139 million, and the Powerball hit $222 million.
The Tuesday night Mega Millions drawing offers two payment options: a hefty $104 million lump sum or $5.3 million a year for 26 years, according to a release.
The Powerball drawing, Wednesday, has the same two payment options but with bigger payouts. How does getting $222 million spread out over 29 years sound? Or maybe a lump sum of about $144 million sounds better?
The odds of winning either jackpot prize are about 1 in 175 million.
Upcoming Events near Twiggs
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Trash Making Money, Power
- Russell Pkwy repaving could continue for two weeks
- Robins Federal Credit Union Blood Drive could saves over 95 lives
- Group intends to give away 2,000 backpacks filled with school supplies this Friday.
- City says those conducting a traffic study for the intersection need an extension.