Getting Your Kids' Papers Under Control: Landing Zone | Families
Have a landing place for your kids' book bags and papers. A hook and an envelope or a bin can be a simple solution. Work with your kids to remember that this is where their book bags lives once homework is done and you’ll have to train them to put their papers and agendas in the bin. Teaching them responsibility for their belongings at an early age (and later ones too!) will be a great service to your children. You can even work their kids storage area into your family command center.
Andi Willis is a Professional Organizer and the owner of Good Life Organizing based in Perry, GA. She is a home organizing expert who loves to help people find creative solutions to organize their homes and simplify their lives. Andi can help you get past the clutter and get on with your life!
Upcoming Events near Twiggs
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Russell Pkwy repaving could continue for two weeks
- Robins Federal Credit Union Blood Drive could saves over 95 lives
- Group intends to give away 2,000 backpacks filled with school supplies this Friday.
- City says those conducting a traffic study for the intersection need an extension.
- New Houston Co. Schools Opening