Disruption in Jeffersonville Water to Occur This Week | Events
Various locations will experience a disruption in water service Wednesday.
Jeffersonville Mayor Shannon Hart says the disruption begins Wednesday, November 14 and ends November 16.
The disruption is expected to occur for five to seven hours while the contract works on "Immediate Threat and Danger" repairs.
Here's the priority list of locations to repair:
1. November 14, Wednesday: Ridge Drive fire hydrant repair will shut down water service from Ridge Drive to Shannon Drive.
2. November 15, Thursday: Pinecrest Drive fire hydrant repair will shut down water service along Hwy 96 East from Main Street to Pinecrest Drive neighborhood.
3. November 16, Friday: Main Street fire hydrant repair will shut down water service along Main Street from North Church to Morningside Drive.
4. During the week of Thanksgiving while school is closed: Hwy 96 and Bullard Road fire hydrant repairs will shut down water service along Hwy 96 and Bullard Road.
5. To Be Announced: Shannon Drive and Church St/Post Office Alley fire hydrant repairs will shut down water on two different occasions for the area Hwy 80 business enterprises to Shannon Drive neighborhood.